Benefits of LED Bulbs
- Life-span: LED bulbs last ten times longer than average fluorescent bulbs. Most LED bulbs will last over five years.
- Durablity: LED bulbs will not break under the same conditions than non-LED bulbs would break at. LED bulbs also do not have filaments making it less susceptible to impairing damage.
- No Heat: LED bulbs are literally cool and will not heat a room up like basic bulbs do.
- Efficiency: LED bulbs will produce brighter light using less than 10 watts, in contrast regular light bulbs will use over 60 watts.
- Environmentally Friendly: Less energy consumption combined with their long usage life is great for the environment. They are also mercury free.